SEERSUCKER COTTON CARE GUIDE
We want to support you in taking proper care of your products & repairing them when needed so that they can last in your closet for as long as possible.
HOW TO CLEAN
- Spot clean only.
- Machine washing cold, using the gentle cycle, is appropriate for most garments. For best results, place the garments inside a mesh bag when using a washer.
- Lay your semi-wet garment out flat on a dry towel and leave it to dry.
- Steam to remove wrinkles and rejuvenate your garment. If you don’t have a steamer handy, use an iron set to the “steam” setting, and hover over the item, avoiding direct contact.
- Do not bleach.
- No tumble dry.
- Dry on non staining hangers.
HOW TO STORE
- Hang on a non-slip hanger.